Click here for the Budokan Pledge Form, please mail the completed form to LTSC. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Budokan (operated under Little Tokyo Service Center) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. Tax ID# 95-4444102.
You will be directed back to this page once your online donation is complete.
Make your check payable to “Little Tokyo Service Center” or “LTSC” with “Budokan” in the memo line.
Budokan c/o LTSC,
231 E. Third Street Suite G106
Los Angeles, CA 90013.
A formal letter of acknowledgment will be mailed shortly after receiving your donation.
*Concept design for Major Donor Wall
Permanent recognition on the Budokan Donor Wall will start at $1,000 with the Friends & Fans Wall. Major donor recognition starts at $10,000.
- Friends & Fans Wall $1,000-$9,999
- Major Donor All Stars $10,000-$24,999
- Major Donor Champions $25,000-$49,999
- Major Donor Masters $50,000-$99,999
- Major Donor Founders $100,000-$499,999
- Major Donor Pillars $500,000-$999,999
- Major Donor Visionaries $1,000,000 and up
If you are interested in becoming part of the Budokan Donor Wall, please fill out the message box below and a Budokan Staff Member will get in touch with you directly.
Special naming opportunities for specific features of the Budokan facility are available to recognize and honor a major donor, a naming donor’s family member, a company, an organization, or other worthy individual.
For more information on special naming opportunities, please fill out the form below and a Budokan Staff Member will get in touch with you directly.
The best way to get involved is to volunteer, volunteer, volunteer. Join our outreach team, help out at a fundraiser, or lend us your skills.
- Our outreach team speaks to groups, distributes information at carnivals and festivals, and help spread awareness at tournaments and games they already participate in.
- LTSC hosts Budokan fundraisers on a regular basis and we need volunteers for organizing events, selling admission tickets, and day-of tasks.
- Lend us your skills in social media, graphic arts, photography, writing articles, bartending, etc.
SIGN UP OR ASK US ABOUT BEING A VOLUNTEER